Monday, May 16, 2011

Joe Tacopina Chad Seigel indirectly harassing Suzannah B. Troy? Just wondering out loud?

Note:  Just harassed by same person with another sock puppet account both created today just for me.  I explained to this to cyber stalker for Tacopina Seigel  aggravated harassment carries jail time.

I got a couple of comments and the account on YouTube was blind and it was on behalf of the two employees that I filmed and I had a strong response back.   The comments and the blind account were all documented.

Stay tuned.

It would be so odd if I had the priviledge of having my lawyers  deposing Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel in court.  I have some interesting info that I would love to have them cross examined about and the two employees as well since the YouTube starts with me asking the woman staff member to step away from me and she refuses to do so until I turn on the camera.