Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Derek Goodwin Excellent Animal Sanctuary Photos Sustainable

http://derekgoodwin.smugmug.com  Love his photos of the Animals sooooo much!!!!!\
I bought one of Ms Piggy who was saved from being slaughtered...she fell of a truck destined for death.

Derek Goodwin Photos Animal Sanctuary at Sustainable NYC

There are stunning photos and the pig photos are so beautiful and compelling you can see their souls -- motivation to become vegetarian.


139 Ave A and we hear most of the photos have sold.

The cards are selling well!!!





I wish you could see the photo of the pigs face -- truly a soul there.
Stunning some how and sweet...took this card home.

I want to become a vegan but I am just not there yet.  

These photos amazing.   There is one of a young goat I would like but someone bought already!