Sunday, November 17, 2013

Giuseppi Logan ESP 50th Anniversary Party I want to Hug GL and I will hand out Google Dr Fagelman Assault Cards


I will attend ESP anniversary, hug GL and I will hand out Google Dr Fagelman Assault Delita Hooks Assaulted me NYPD Coercion Internal Affairs Fixed it too cards.   I am 324 views away from 18,000 views and my YouTubeland Justice.    My GL youtube I am so proud of falls to 3rd most viewed video on my list with my art Condom Bra number 1.  

3:38 can't get back to sleep.  Thank you and Bless you for supporting my efforts to get YouTube to shame all involved.  Follow link below for update on my lawsuit read my motion opposition to dismiss.  

Extreme Exhaustion - don't know how I will get there -- after MTA subway hell thinking hiring a car but when Dad died 2 weeks ago the car service sent me a crazy angry man who drove me around for hours being abusive.  He didn't punch me like Dr Fagelman's receptionist and as the police waited patiently for me to notify me Dad died the psycho driver hung his head in shame so unlike Delita Hooks and the women in the video he understood what he did wrong.  The women in the video did not ask if I was okay.  They have no souls and lack humanity and decency.  It is 3:15.  The assault video has over taken Giuseppi Logan's Begin the Beguine The NY Times referenced so Thank You for continuing to expose in my opinion Dr Andrew Fagelman an evil man who did not fire Delita Hooks and the women in the video, Delita Hooks and Det John Vergona, and all his co- workers, supervisors and Internal Affairs.