Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Greecologies New Eatery Greek Health Delicacies Yogurt, Preserves, Coffee and Salad

379 Broome St. NYC 
212-941-0100

This healthy high end gourmet eatery opened 5 days ago and is delicious.  

Their yogurt is homemade and out of this world delicious made here in NY -- see photo of glass windows in back --  hint at process minus the grass fed cows.  The yogurt is extra thick...yummy especially with splendid toppings.  

I was given a sample with Rose Petals Preserves, yogurt and cookies and I ordered Greek salad which has no lettuce and rice pudding overall...outstanding!!!   I bought cookies from Crete that are quietly delicious healthy so not over the top sweet.   





Best new discovery.    I hear the coffee is outstanding and is roasted in Manattan at Intellegenci but I can't drink coffee.  


Greecologies New Eatery Greek Health Delicacies Yogurt, Preserves, Coffee and Salad