Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yes, you are seeing advertisements on my blogs! Why?

My goal is to quality for something called "partner" on YouTube when I have enough views and subscribers and I am warming up right now with my many blogs. I do not get to pick the advertisements and already I wanted to barf when I saw an ad for someone running against Norman Siegel but we are in a recession and with what feels like criminal activity going on both at Albany and City Hall, times are going to get tougher before they get better.

Why not attempt to make some money on advertisements on my blogs?

I just won't put anyone "Bloomberg Newzzz" because for me it is "high art" -- I am painting with words and I don't want cheesy ads next to my work. I prefer not to have it on any of my blogs but I want to see if I will actually make money from adsense and there is only one way to find out.