Saturday, July 3, 2010

Apple Iphone 4 NY Post Listen-up

Three years ago during what I can only describe as one of the top ten traumatic experiences of my life I happen to throw out my Dell and convert to Apple. Apple radically changed my life. Apple teaches you how to use your computer and that is radical. I want to be among the first people to make a documentary on my Iphone. This new phone could make my dream a reality. I filmed Giuseppi Logan playing Begin the Beguine in the park 2 years ago and thanks to Apple teaching me I was able to use IMovie and post on YouTube. I wrote he his homeless, he needs a place to compose music, write music,he needs a home and support. I had no idea he made 2 records in the 1960's before self destructing. He has now made a new record for the first time in 50 years. All my Iphones reception is awful. Calls drop and I also can't get data sometime. Apple's sold over a million new iphones but it was the most awful unpleasant purchase for me because they gave my phone I reserved away. That being said Apple is radical and life changing. What ever bad Apple aspects the Apple positives are far more.


Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/apple_bars_are_iphonies_zCVbwPk30USXUIQZMTNogK#comments#ixzz0scR4iuBI