Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Vidal Sassoon Super Stars Reborn at Salon SCK near Lincoln Center!

Salon SCK is now on 5th avenue 

Wednesday Feb 22 2023 google Blogger falsely flag this post--see bottom of this post for their email....or #censorship?  Harassment? 

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/07/vidal-sassoon-nyc-rebellion-spawns.html

I always loved Vidal Sassoon and even rented the movie about Vidal from Itunes so when I heard news there was a rebellion (see link above) I moved quickly!   It was like the Civil War, the North vs the South and I backed the North of course!

I am loyally following the Vidal Sassoon Rebellion on my blogs as Vidal Sasson expatriates ---   super star hair stylists and colorists shine on at their new home Salon SCK and I Love Salon SCK!


Here I am with Lai, my miracle worker who makes me look like I have a lot more hair than I have!

Lai and I  have been together for a long time so where he goes I follow.

I don't understand how Vidal Sassoon could lose their top talent but New Yorkers are very loyal and we have followed Lai, April, Valerie, Clint, Arlene, Heather, Kelly, Joseph, Thea and Melinda to Salon SCK at 1845 Broadway -- 2nd floor.    Walk through the front doors ground level and up the stairs in to this elegant yet very cool hair oasis.

After you get your hair artfully made-over you can walk over to Lincoln Center and take in some of the best cultural events or take in the Chagall Painting and enjoy the people gathering about as you look absolutely fabulous!

Salon SCK is just a bit more relaxed atmosphere and yet highest the high standards of Vidal Sassoon and if you wondered where the top talent went you can find that at Salon SCK!

I love SCK!
xoxoxo
Suzannah B. Troy
Artist Activist
ps  I  am on a budget so I visit once every other month

Hello,

        As you may know, our Community Guidelines (https://blogger.com/go/contentpolicy) describe the boundaries for what we allow-- and don't allow-- on Blogger. Your post titled "Vidal Sassoon Super Stars Reborn at Salon SCK near Lincoln Center!" was flagged to us for review. We have determined that it violates our guidelines and have unpublished the URL http://suzannahbtroynyc.blogspot.com/2012/08/vidal-sassoon-super-stars-reborn-at.html, making it unavailable to blog readers.

   Why was your blog post unpublished?
   Your content has violated our Malware and Viruses policy. Please visit our Community Guidelines page linked in this email to learn more.
2nd email:


   Hello,

   We have re-evaluated the post titled "Vidal Sassoon Super Stars Reborn at Salon SCK near Lincoln Center!" against Community Guidelines https://blogger.com/go/contentpolicy. Upon review, the post has been reinstated. You may access the post at http://suzannahbtroynyc.blogspot.com/2012/08/vidal-sassoon-super-stars-reborn-at.html.

   Sincerely,

   The Blogger Team