Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Mayor Bloomberg Yelled Down 911 @ Obesity by Suzannah Troy Artist





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmbf8FSoegs
A Bloomberg NYPD bodyguard went to touch me and I told him he is not allowed.  
Lt O Sullivan agreed but he had early tried to move me from sidewalk and I told 
him I had a right to be there. 

Happy audience saw me and heard me   One camera man filmed me...
I jumped up and down to get the presses attention and I did thank goodness 
but I fear a reply of August 20, 2012 when Bloomberg invited them to ask question about what I was yelling and no one did.  Aug 20 before I yelled him down I had a long conversation with an FBI agent on 911 Tech corruption.


Also yelled about St V Hospital
Sent from my iPhone 
Suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com


Mayor Bloomberg Yelled Down 911 @ Obesity by Suzannah Troy Artist