Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mayor Bloomberg King of New York, The New York Observer Struggling to Hold Back Bloomberg Tide

http://www.observer.com/2008/politics/struggling-hold-back-bloomberg-tide


The top link blew my mind because to find an article that acknowledges my work and the last part of the piece is about me as an East Village artist -- to be recognized and the author saw right in to my soul, understood the youtubes are my art....so rare so have some one who "gets it" and me. 


The other link Penn Obama -- has a link to my youtube "Gloomy Bloomy News Sub-Zero Trickledown" and I am quoted in the article asking is city council going to UNVOTE themselves a raise?




Youtube on my art poster and I make fun of the male gaze...(if you have read John Berger you will get this joke even more)